21 Sept 2014

y o g i n i

I'm so EXCITED, I bought my first Affirmat today :D These inspirational yoga mats are not only beautiful & uplifting, their also made of natural eco-pvc blended with biodegradable jute fibre to create an amazing non-slip surface (perfect for my Bikram practice). I chose the mat with “I radiate love” quote, as it’s a quick reminder to celebrate the small victories in life and be thankful…to just “be.” 


Now all I need is one of these beautifully designed boho yoga mat bags to match my AffirmatNagnata” meaning ‘naked wanderer’ in Sanskrit, is the hip new yoga-lifestyle label out of Byron Bay from designers Holly Dixon and Laura May Gibbs. nagnAta is about collaborating with a global community, to unite cultural awareness, creativity and spiritual expression. View their full collection at Nagnata.com.










x o x



No comments:

Post a Comment